Hello All Welcome To my Blog!

 Hello All,

I am Glad that you are here.

Welcome to my Blog, My name is Dilip Reddy and I am an Indian Tech Youtuber and Blogger,

This Website contains Latest News, Technology related content, Interesting Facts,Trending Topics,etc in Telugu and English.So I hope you love it. You guys are our virtual family and friends.


అందరికీ హలో, 
 మీరు ఇక్కడ ఉన్నందుకు నాకు సంతోషం.
 నా బ్లాగుకు స్వాగతం, నా పేరు దిలీప్ రెడ్డి మరియు నేను ఇండియన్ టెక్ యూట్యూబర్ మరియు బ్లాగర్, ఈ వెబ్‌సైట్‌లో తాజా వార్తలు, టెక్నాలజీకి సంబంధించిన కంటెంట్, ఆసక్తికరమైన విషయాలు, ట్రెండింగ్ విషయాలు మొదలైనవి తెలుగు మరియు ఇంగ్లీషులో ఉన్నాయి.కాబట్టి మీరు నన్ను ప్రోత్సహిస్తారని నేను ఆశిస్తున్నాను. అందరికీ ధన్యవాదాలు. మీరు మా వర్చువల్ కుటుంబం మరియు స్నేహితులు.




Comments

  1. Bro is the matter same in telugu also
    I don't know how to read Telugu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,Both are same.Content is same but available in both languages 💜

      Delete
  2. hiii ra mowaaa big fan big fan....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please lemme know!